Funda Güner, Lecturer, Ph.D.
Ph.D., Gazi University, Industrial Engineering, 2019
M.S., Çankaya University, Industrial Engineering, 2012
B.A., Çankaya University, Economics, 2011
B.S., Çankaya University, Industrial Engineering, 2009
Phone: (312) 233 1359
Assembly line balancing, scheduling, production planning.
- GUNER, F, Kellegöz, T., & Toklu, B. (2019). Constraint Programming for Two-Sided Assembly Line Balancing Problems. Proceedings of 10th International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Service Systems, Sakarya, Turkey, 9-11 September, (pp. 182-189).
- GUNER, F, Kellegöz, T., & Toklu, B. (2017). Multi-Manned Assembly Line Balancing Problems With Sequence-Dependent Setup Times. Proceedings of the 47th International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal, 11-13 October, (pp. 1686-1694).
- KARABAK, F., Güner, N. D., Satır, B., Kandiller, L., & Gürsoy, İ. (2011). An optimization model for worker assignment of a mixed model vehicle production assembly line under worker mobility. Proceedings of the 41st International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, Los Angeles, California, USA, 23-25 October, 2011 (pp. 483-490).
- KARABAK, F., Güner, N. D., Gürsoy, İ., Satır, B., and Kandiller, L.,(2011). Man Türkiye A.Ş. Montaj Hattında Iş Gücü Dengeleme Karar Destek Sistemi [Abstract]. OTEKON'6, 4-5 June 2012 Bursa, TÜRKİYE.
- KARABAK, F., Güner, N. D., Satır, B., and Kandiller, L. (2011). Montaj Hattı İstasyonlarına İşgücü Atanma Problemine Bir Yaklaşım ve Bir Uygulama [Abstract]. Yöneylem Araştırması ve Endüstri Mühendisliği 31.Ulusal Kongresi, 5‐7 July 2011 Sakarya, TÜRKİYE.
Funded/Sponsored Research and Industrial Projects
- Junior Expert: Ldv Multilateral Projects Transfer And Innovation,Technical Asistance for Empowering SMEs for Networking and Interregional Cooperation, a booklet for "Clusters for Stakeholders",Ankara, TURKEY, 2012.
- Thesis Student: Development of decision support system for MAN Türkiye A.Ş. for multi-worker multi-zone mixed-model assembly line balancing, Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology supported project under SANTEZ Programme 00695.STZ.2010-2, December 15, 2010-March 15, 2012.
- Researcher: Ldv Multilateral Projects Transfer And Innovation, Establishment of Sustainable Collaborative SME Networks, Ankara, TURKEY, 2008-2011.
- Researcher: Ldv Multilateral Projects Transfer And Innovation, Strategic Planning for Sustainable Clustering of Collaborative SMEs, Ankara, TURKEY, 2008-2010.
- Workforce assignment in a multi-worker multi-sided mixed-model assembly line balancing problem.