Özen Ergezer, Lecturer (Part Time)
M.S., Middle East Technical University, Industrial Engineering, 2008
B.A., Anadolu University, Business Administration, 2006
B.S., Middle East Technical University, Industrial Engineering, 2004
- TRATON GROUP (Germany), Brand Ambassador, 2018-present
- MAN Truck & Bus Turkey, Head of Own Retail, 2018-present
- MAN Truck & Bus AG (Germany), Market Sales Manager, Europe Region East, January 2018 - March 2018
- Responsible for After Sales Steering & Processes for the countries PL, TR, RU, CZ, SK, UA, UZB, HU and 26 Private Importers throughout Europe, Manager of 2 direct reports, Reporting to After Sales Sales Management Vice President.
- MAN Truck & Bus AG (Germany), Head of After Sales, Region East, July 2017 - January 2018
- Responsible for After Sales Steering & Processes for the countries PL, TR, RU, CZ, SK, UA, UZB, HU and 26 Private Importers throughout Europe, Reporting directly to Regional Head.
- MAN, Spare Parts Manager, January 2013 - July 2017
- Manages parts operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through; optimizing Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable parts sales and increase market share, ensuring brand recognition due to original parts and creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.Responsible for leading 26 people who are working in 4 different departments (sales, pricing & sales development, warehouse, material management departments).
- MAN, Service Network & Business Development Manager, January 2008 - December 2012
- Design and implement systems that enables MAN to increase after sales market share in Türkiye.
- Responsibilities in the department: Project Management of projects like; "Loyalty Card Application, “Designing an Online After Sales Software” , “Mobile 24h cars tracking system development” , EFQM criteria teams Strategy Management for After Sales Department (Market Analyses, Budget Preparation, Service Requirements Analysis, Feasibility Studies), Improvement of Complaint Management System, Development of Service Network Audit System, Internal Auditing& Process Responsible for ISO 9001, Call Center Management, Campaign Management Customer Satisfaction Measurement System Management.
- Türk Traktör Fabrikası, Production Planning and Control Team Engineer, August 2004 - January 2008
- Worked as Management Trainee and leader of projects in Production Planning and Control Department.
- Responsibilities in the department: Project Management: Planning Project leader of new model launch in 2007 Scheduling , implementation and follow up of new BOMs Engineering Change Orders scheduling, implementation and follow up. ERP Management: New module installations and set ups (Oracle ECO,Planning,Counting modules). Physical Counts: Leader of the team responsible from yearly counting activities, Auditing, creating and controlling inventory transactions Monthly MRP Runs: Leader of the team that is responsible of demand scheduling for both domestic and export orders and forecasts, all steps during MRP run (MDS,MPS,MRP steps).